Assistive technology is referred to as any type of Device, Software system or Equipment which helps people work through their challenges.
A Couple Examples of Assistive Technology included Text-2-Speech and word auto-complete and more.
Other Software & Tools for Assistive Technology include some of the following:
- Networking Tools for Beginners
- Network Monitoring Basics1 and Software
- Hands-On Cisco Training2
- Network Lab Environments
- Home Network setup guides and More3
Below is a list of some Assistive Technology Resources
County AT Center
Resources & Information:
- WebserverTalk.com, 01-04-2020, Best Network Monitoring Software & Tools
- Virl.cisco.com, 12-19-2019Cisco Virtual Internet Routing Lab
- Opensource.com, 03- , How to set up a homelab from hardware to firewall