You can begin your work having a mixture of website design courses, or select one and enhance your understanding in the particular area.
- Web Developer
- Front-end Developer
- Java Developer
- PHP Developer
- .NET Developer
PHP can be a broadly-used general-purpose scripting language that’s especially suitable for Website design and is embedded into HTML.
The program provides the fundamentals that you ought to start writing PHP programs. Understand the basic principles in the PHP language, processing web forms, along with advanced concepts like Object-Oriented PHP. Course 221 remains up-to-date for your new version of PHP – version 5.
Become Familiar With How You Can:
- Write effective, efficient PHP scripts
- Take advantage from the Zend Studio IDE
- Embed PHP scripts in HTML pages to create dynamic Web pages
- Manipulate data from Site forms
- Track customers simply because they navigate your site with periods together with other PHP features
- Structure PHP code using user-defined functions and exterior libraries
- Write object-oriented PHP programs
- Develop database-enabled Web programs using MySQL
- Create MVC-based programs using Zend Framework
- Introduction to PHP
- PHP Fundamentals
- Program Flow Control
- Processing Forms
- Session Control
- Working with MySQL
- Object-Oriented PHP
- Regular Expressions
- Error Handling
- Other Useful PHP Features
- Introduction to Zend Framework
Whether you are searching for personalized in-person Web Design practicing a personal group, an open online Web Design class you are able to join, or perhaps a self-paced Web Design course you can begin immediately, Webucator has got the solution for you personally.